As a blogger or normal internet user we surf in the world of internet with our eyes,But what if the eyes fail to do something.Without eyes any blogger can exist.If you are a blogger and still willing to continue blogging you may use this small Eye care tips which will help you great while blogging
In today’s world of technology, blogging has become an addiction to many people. People are so involved in their blogging that even they are neglecting their own health. So I decided to write a post on eye care tips because this is one of the most common problems faced by Bloggers who spends hours of day sitting in front of computer.
Useful Eye Care Tips For Bloggers and Internet Users
- Take a Break – In between working in front of computer or Blogging you may take a 5 mins break for every 1 Hour.Which will reduce the strain for eyes and make blood supply faster
- Drink More Water – This is one of the easy method you can follow .Drinking water when blogging will be more effective It will increase the blood supply and gives you a refreshment
- Looking at Distant Objects – In between long working hours and again come back to normal vision.
- Diet – take green vegetables, tomatoes, citrus, spinach, dairy products and foods rich in A, E, C.
- Eye Exercises – for this I would like to tell you one of the best exercises that is –“first blink your eyes for some time and later close your eyes and just roll your eyes clockwise and anti-clockwise. In between this process you just several deep breaths and slowly breathe out and open your eyes. Do this exercise for about 2 minutes before going to work.
- Never rub your eyes.
- Visit doctor if you have any eye problem
- Try to cut use of Smoking/Alcohol (If any)
- You can use Anti-Glare /ARC Glasses