One of the most faced problem by Reliance Jio 4G users in India is the Slow Speed Issue.Slow Speed is creating discontent among Jio users and is distracting users from accessing the Web in High Speed.Almost 85% Jio users are facing Speed problem.Normal speed delivered to an average user is less than that of 400KB/s.Not all users get speed up to 400KB/s, there are users also who does not even get 25KB/s.In this Article, I will share some Tweaks to Increase Jio 4G Speed up to 80MB/s.
Most of the Jio users get a speed around 250-400KB/s, and only very few people are enjoying 5-50MB/s speed.If you are getting an average speed of 250KB/s, Don’t worry after implementing this trick your speed will be increased at least by 200%. As Jio is having a large number of subscriber base, it is not that easy for them to maintain same speed across the nation, there will be speed variation from place to place according to various Geo-Features.
After implementing the trick mentioned below, Your Jio Internet speed will increase and you can download or stream Videos and other files in a Great Speed.
I received about 34+ Messages from my visitors, asking How To Increase Reliance jio Speed? after getting this message over and over again I finally decided to write this Article that will help you to Increase your Jio Speed up to 80MB/s
So without wasting time, let’s quickly jump into the tutorial and see how to increase Reliance Jio Internet Speed.Below I’m sharing multiple methods below, so, try each and every method and check which one gives you the high speed.
Reliance Jio – 80MB/s Proof
APN Settings Method:
- Name – IPEE World
- APN – Jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com or Not Set
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Increase Jio 4G Speed For Streaming Online:
- Firstly, Download Speed Meter Lite App from Google Play Store.
- Connect your Mobile Network to “Band 40“(Very Important).
- Install JioTV App from Play Store – Open “RIL AGM” Channel and Set Quality to High.
- Now keep checking the Speed of the Meter and Note it down.
- After applying this trick, it will give you High Speed while watching or Streaming Videos online through any App like JioTV, Hotstar, etc.
Use VPN Service:
- Firstly, Download Snap VPN App from the Google Play Store.(You can try any other VPN App like RocketVPN, etc.)
- Now Open Snap VPN App
- Connect to any Server.(Connect to any Indian Server if available, or connect to any one that is available and has Full Signal strength)
- Now Open any Web Browser(UC Browser works fine) and try to download anything.
- You will surely get High Speed for downloading the File.(Try to download the file in UC Browser because it works fine than any other browser.)
Increase Jio Internet Speed By Changing LTE Band:
- Download MTK Engineering Mode App from the Google Play Store.
- Open the App and Change the LTE Band Setting to 40 with 2300 MHz.
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Restart your Phone and see the changes.
- Download Shortcut Master Lite App from the Google Play Store.
- Install and Open the App.
- Open the Menu from the Dashboard.
- Click on Secret Code Explorer.
- From the codes appeared press 0(Zero).
- Select Band LTE from the service mode screen.
- Select the LTE Band as “LTE_40”
- Restart your Phone and see the magic.
For Rooted Device Users:
- Firstly, Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer App in your Phone.
- Install and Open the App.
- Select Network speed mode and choose: 12/28/7.
- Finally, click on Apply Tweak button.
By Clearing Cache on your Device:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Storage and USB.
- Under Internal Storage, click on Cached Data,
- Click on Clear Cache.
- Press OK, that’s it, we have cleared unwanted cache from our device.