Do you want to access your files or any other contents on your PC or Laptop wth your Smartphone? If yes, then continue reading this article.
Suppose you want an important file on your PC or Laptop, but the PC/Laptop is not with you, what will you do to get that file? Obviously, you may go home Open your computer and copy the data, isn’t? But there is a solution for all your such problems.That’s why you are here.
In this article, you will find, How to access files on your computer with your Smartphone.
For example, You want to present a presentation to your boss in the office.You are all set to begin the presentation, but suddenly when you check your bag, Boom! you forgot to take the Laptop or Pendrive/DVD. What will you do in this situation? Now that’s this article is all about.
How To Access Files In Your PC/Laptop Using Smartphone
Follow the step-by-step instructions and see how it works
- First of all, Download Younity App for PC
2. Once the download is completed, Open the Installer package,
3. Now Install Younity in your PC and Open it
4. Once the Younity app is open, you will see a Sign Up, click on it.
5. Enter your Email, Password and click on Sign Up
6. Once you clicked on the Sign Up button, a verification email will be sent.
7. Now go to your Email, click on the verification email sent by Younity.
8. Go back to Younity App and click on the “I have verified my email” button.
Now you verified your Younity account registration.
9. Click on the Close button.
Now the PC part is over and now let’s head over to Smartphone session.
- Download Younity App for your Smartphone device from the link mentioned below.
2. Download and install the app on your smartphone.
3. Now click on the login button, provide your login credentials and click on Log In.
4. Now you are logged into Younity account in smartphone
Now you will be able to see each and every file on your PC/Laptop in your Mobile Device.You can stream or Play any kinds of music, videos or any other file within the Younity App.
Now you can take a copy of the file which you want to your smartphone and start using it.
Now, what if you don’t have Younity. Let’s say that you forgot to take your Laptop which has a very important file. Without Younity, you can’t access them. So, all you want to do is, Quickly go home take the Laptop and come back to the office and start using the file.Oh, How hard it is!
Hope you guys found this Article useful. This comes handy when you want to have access to your files in your PC/Laptop using your very own Smartphone itself.
This trick helps us from many situations when we forget to take our Laptop which has a lot of important data.
Now share this Article on Facebook, Twitter, G+ or anywhere you like and let your friends too know about this cool app called Younity.
Comment down below if you have a problem or doubt.