We all uses Google Play Store to Download and Install Android Apps to our Smartphone. Again, Google Play Store is the safest source/ marketplace to get any Android Apps for our mobile. The Apps present in the Google Play Store will be safe and Secure. But at certain times, we are not able to use Google Play Store properly. This is the situation where we Download APK from Google Play Store. Yes, you heard it right! You can now get the APK Package Installer of any App in the Google Play Store with the trick mentioned below.
At certain times we wanted to get the APK file of certain Apps or Games to Install it or share it with friends. There are many uses of saving APK file instead of Directly Install it from the Google Play Store. What will you do to install an App if you don’t have Internet connection or Wifi, this is one among the situation where this trick comes handy. By saving the APK file of App to your Phone, you can anytime Install App without Internet Connection or Data Pack. So, that’s cool, isn’t it?
There are so much third party sites offering the APK installer almost all Apps, But. All of them may not be safe and secure. They may be malicious or infected. Installing those Malicious Apps will ruin your Phone as well. Below. Given guide will help you to find How to Download and Install App or APK file of an Ap directly from the Google Play Store.
Table of Contents
Download APK From Google Play Store
Suppose you are using an Online Android Emulator or Android Emulator What will you do to install an App when there are no Google Play services installed? This is one occasion where below-mentioned websites come in handy. They do help us to download any app from the Google Plau Store to our Laptop, Computer or any Mac devices even. The process of downloading apps from all these websites are pretty much simple and similar.
Follow the step by step instructions mentioned below download apps from play store to PC or Laptop
Before We Begin:
Make sure that you have the package ID of the particular App you are trying to Download. Follow the steps mentioned right below to know how to find the Package ID of an App in Play Store.
- Go to play.google.com
- Search and locate the App you want to download
- Once you found the App, Click on it and go that App’s Page
- Now look at the URL of the Play Store Page and copy the Package ID of the App. (I am going to search for a Game mentioned in the Must Play Games for Android)
- Refer the image below
- Copy the Package ID and proceed.
1. Evozi APK Downloader
Evozi APK Downloader is one among the best Site to download Apps directly from Play Store. The process of downloading the app from Evozi is simple. Follow the steps to Download Apps from Play Store with Evozi Downloader.
- Go to Evozi APK Downloader Page
- Now paste the pack ID in the field named “Package name or Google Play URL” that we did copy earlier.
- Click on te Generate Download Link Button
- Now a new page will open with a Download Button.
- Make sure the app you see is correct.
- Click on the Green Download Button
- And the App will be downloaded within seconds.(During downloading if you got an error in IDM”Expired Link “ click here to fix it)
So, that is how we download Apps from Play Store to PC with Evozi
2. APK-DL Downloader
APK-DL is another free website used by thousands of people to download Apps from Google Play for free, You can too, use their services for free. Follow the step by step instruction mentioned below to get started with APK-DL website.
- Go to apk-dl.com
- Visit the above-mentioned website.
- Paste the Package ID copied earlier in the field
- Click on the Search Button.
- Now you will get App Information along with a Download button
- Click on the Download Button
- Now the Download will start, and there you have the app you are looking for
This is the APK-DL method. That’s It, So Simple
APKLeecher does the same job what all other websites mentioned in this list does. APKLeecher is also free and safe. Follow the steps mentioned below to download app from Play store to pc or laptop
- Go to APKLeecher by clicking the link below
- On the homepage, you will see a field to enter the Package ID of the App
- Paste the Package ID of the App that we copied earlier.
- Click on the Generate Download Link Button.
- On the next page, you will see some description of the app along with a Download button.
- Click on the Download button
- Your download starts instantly.
That’s it we have successfully downloaded our app from APKLeecher.
This is another completely free service to Download APK from Google Play. So, let’s check how to use this website.
- Go to Downloader-APK
- On the homepage, enter the Package ID of the App you want to download that we have copied earlier.
- Click on the Generate Download Button.
- Now a Download button will appear
- Click on it
- Voila! Download starts
So, these are the top 4 websites to Download APK From Google Play Store. Above mentioned 4 websites are completely Free and All services can be access by anyone. No registration required, so you can Download Apps from Play Store with these sites without registering or providing your Email. When you are using Android Emulators, Online Android Emulators this method will come really handy these situations. Suppose you don’t have the Internet in your mobile but have on your Computer with no Wifi, you can download the APK file of the app to the PC and then transfer it with from PC to Smartphone
Be sure to share this article with your freinds on Facebook, a=or any other social network and let them also know about this trick to Download APK From Google Play directly to PC or Laptop. Comment down below, if you have any problem.