Are you eager to know who visited your Facebook Profile? Facebook does not provide an option for us to find who visited our Profile by default. But by using some techniques, we can actually find who visited our FB Profile and go to their account. So read the article till the end to find How.
Facebook does not offer a feature to know who visited our Facebook Profile.It may be because simple they don’t want to show us or for some Privacy issues. Privacy is one of the number one factors when we use any Social Network site, so Facebook doesn’t want to put their user’s Privacy into a great risk by enabling this feature. But, I have found another unofficial method by which we can actually find our Facebook Profile Visitors.
- How To Verify Facebook Page or Account – Request
- How To Change Name On Facebook Before 60 Days Limit [Unlimited Trick] – 2016
- How to Convert Facebook Profile into Page – 2016
- Add All Friends To Facebook Group By A Single Click 2016 Trick
- and Much More..!!!
We can also find who visited our profile using some Chrome Extensions. But the main drawback about this extension is that both parties must have installed this extension in their Chrome browser in order to get data. We all know that no one is going to install such kind of Extensions in their browser.So, this method is not at all practical.
How To Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile?
Follow the step by step guide and see how you can do the same.
- First of all, Go to facebook.com and Login to your Account
Make sure that you are on the Homepage, (www.facebook.com)
2. Now you need to open the Source Code window, for that simply press CTRL+U or Right Click and click on “View Page Source”
Now a new tab will be opened with many Source Codes. Don’t worry, it’s really simple
3. Press CTRL+F to open the Search Box.
4. In the search box, type “InitialChatFriendsList” without quotes and press enter.
5. Now InitialChatFriendsList will be highlighted. Now right after the “InitialChatFriendsList” tag you will see many Facebook Numeric IDs something like 1000XXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Refer below given image to get a brief idea.
6. Now simply copy any Facebook ID.
7. Open a new tab type www.facebook.com/ID (Replace ID with the Numeric ID which we copied in step 6.) and press enter.
8. Now you will be automatically redirected to the profile of the particular person who visited your Facebook Profile
So Simple, Huh?
That’s it, We successfully found persons who are secretly visiting our profile with a simple trick.Currently, Facebook does not offer any feature that will let us find users who visited our Facebook Profile.Now this trick comes handy whenever you want to find who visited your profile.
Let’s see if Facebook is planning to offer a feature to know Who visited our Facebook Profile from our account itself. Also be sure to check our Facebook gallery to find more cool and interesting Facebook Tips & Tricks.
Do share this article with your friends on any social media and let them too know about this cool trick.
If you have any doubt or query, feel free to comment down below.I will catch you at the soonest.