GBWhatsApp is the latest addition to the Official WhatsApp. We all are using the regular WhatsApp for years, right? Who doesn’t need a change? GB WhatsApp is the Latest modified version of Official WhatsApp which has much more functionality and features that regular WhatsApp does not offer. There are tons of new features incorporated in the New GBWhatsApp 6.40.1 that makes it completely unique. This article will help you to download gb WhatsApp mod apk, yes the latest version of WhatsApp mod GBWhatsApp.
Below, We are sharing all the information you should know about GBWhatsApp and How to download it and Install it on your Smartphone absolutely for Free. If you guys have used WhatsApp Plus or OGWhatsApp, then I am sure that you guys are really gonna enjoy the New WhatsApp. But Wait! Before Going in, Let me tell you something about this App and about its developer.
GBWhatsApp is a clone version of WhatsApp as stated above. GBWhatsApp is not all owned by WhatsApp. Some developers Downloaded and Modified the existing app by adding more new cool features that everyone expects to be in WhatsApp. So, you got a brief I idea about GBWhatsAapp, Now let’s go further.
So, you got a brief Idea about GBWhatsAapp, Now let’s go further. This article is being regularly updated with the latest version of GBWhatsApp, so bookmarking this page will help you for future reference. There are many other WhatsApp modes as well. WhatsApp Plus, OGWhatsApp are some among them, also be sure to check them also. Theme customization part is one that most of the users love this Modded version of WhatsApp installer packages.
- 1 Download GBWhatsApp Latest Version
- 1.1 Features of GBWhatsApp
- 1.2 Requirements To Use GBWhatsApp
- 1.3 Install GBWhatsApp on your Smartphone
- 1.4 GBWhatsApp Old Versions Download
- 1.5 Features of GBWhatsApp APK
What is GBWhatsApp – 2018
For those who don’t know what is GBWhatsapp, let me quickly tell you what it is all about. Simply saying, we can say that GBWhatsApp is the Latest Modified version of official WhatsApp with much more features than Official WhatsApp. WhatsApp was officially launched in 2007 and was acquired by Facebook later. In the recent [ast, WhatsApp became the Topmost used Messenger service all time. Many Modified version of WhatsApp is available today. WhatsApp Plus, OGWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp are few among them. GBWhatsApp is somewhat different from all above-mentioned clone of WhatsApp.
A quick look at top features of GBWhatsApp
What makes GBWhatsApp different? Let’s see
- New Themes
- Much More Customization than WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Last Seen, Online. Status, Double Tick
- Audio & Video Calling Included
Also be sure to checkout SMS Bomber to do Unlimited Text Bombing
Download GBWhatsApp Latest Version
Latest Version of GBWhatsApp is available for both Rooted as well as the Non-Rooted device. Whether you have a Rooter or Non-Rooted device, it doesn’t matter. In fact, GBWhatsApp does not require any Root access. Currently, I am using GBWhatsApp on my Smartphone and it works like a charm. With GBWhatsApp you can also use Dual WhatsApp As Well, that means you can install GBWhatsApp and use it with number A and install and use Official WhatsApp with Number B. How cool is that?
|App Version||Latest 6.40.1|
|App Size||~35MB (Mega Bytes)|
|Total Installs||Over a Million|
To be frank, GBWhatsApp is the best ever Mod available for WhatsApp. No Ban or Account Block issue. Currently, GBWhatsApp is not available for iPhone. maybe in the near future. This App comes with many Privacy options like WhatsApp Plus. You can easily hide much stuff from others, Install a bunch of themes of your wish and what not.
Features of GBWhatsApp
See what makes GBWhatsApp unique and How different is it from Official WhatsApp.
There are tons of features to explore in this. app. One among them is the Extra-Hiding feature. Yes, I know Official WhatsApp does allow you to hide last seen and double ticks. But, what if you want to hide Last Seen only from particular chat. (For Example, let’s say that you want to hide the Last Seen and Seen Tick only from your Teacher’s contact, in this situation, GBWhatsApp’s privacy feature really comes in handy). Once you install the GBWhatsApp APK on your device, you will also get all these features in your WhatsApp Account as well. Another interesting feature is that Normal WhatsApp allows you to send up to 25 photos at a time but in GBWhatsApp you can send up to 90 Photos at a time.
One of the main stuff that makes GBWhatsApp different from others is the anti-ban feature. WhatsApp used to Ban or Suspend users who use third party modified Version of Official WhatsApp. GBWhatsApp is completely Anti-Ban features, so you won’t get banned for using it.
Requirements To Use GBWhatsApp
Make sure that you have all the things mentioned below ready for you. You will need them in order to use GBWhatsApp.
- Enable Unknown Sources Application Installation by Going to your Smartphone’s Settings > Security > Check on Unknown Sources and Tap on OK Button.
- Download The Latest Version of GBWhatsApp from the link mentioned below.
- Working Internet connection, whether it be 3G,4G, Wifi or even LAN.
- Works well with the Rooted and Non-Rooted device. Check How to Root your Android Device in less than 5 Minutes – without PC
Install GBWhatsApp on your Smartphone
Simply follow the step by step guide mentioned below and yourself install the latest version of GBWhatsApp without any hassle. Download links are mentioned right below after the Step number 1.
1. Download GBWhatsApp latest version of the link below.
Download GBWhatsApp – 2018
2. Once the Download is complete, tap on it and Install GBWhatsApp. (Make sure that Unknown Source enabled in security setting of your device.)
Now GBWhatsApp 6.40.1 has been successfully installed on your device,
3. Once Installed, Open GBWhatsApp
4. Tap on “Agree and Continue”
4. Enter your Mobile Number.
5. Verify your Mobile Number with OTP (One Time Password)
6. Now set an Account Name and DP
Now you are all ready to go. Start enjoy using GBWhatsApp on your phone.
Update GBWhatsApp – Latest Themes Support
What’s new in GBWhatsApp v6.40.1?
- Updated with latest Status feature
- Upload and Share High-Quality Video and Images in Status section.
- Improved Privacy options
- Minor Bug Updates
- A new set of Emojis( You will definitely love playing with them)
- And Much More… Explore it all by yourself
Do you want to use 2 WhatsApp Accounts on a single phone? Are you a guy with more than two Sim? If yes, then you can easily install Two WhatsApp on your Phone. Our Dual WhatsApp trick will really help you to Install and use 2 or Multiple WhatsApp simultaneously on your same device without any issue.
GBWhatsApp Old Versions Download
- GBWhatsApp v5.90
- Special Edition – Unofficial v6.40
If you want, you can also download the Older versions of the same app as well.
How To Install New Themes on GBWhatsApp
GBWhatsApp is known for its wide variety of Themes and customizations that are available in the App itself. You can also install any of these themes of your choice and change the entire look of WhatsApp itself. These Themes are created by a lot of GBWhatsApp Developers and Fans. They are free to download and use. You are not required to pay anything in order to download themes and customization features from GBWhatsApp.
- Firstly, Open up GBWhatsApp
- Tap on the three dots to open settings panel
- Tap on GB Settings from the options
- Under Themes tab, tap on Download Themes option to download newly added themes to GBWhatsApp themes gallery.
- Select any theme of your choice.
- Tap on the Apply button and relaunch GBWhatsApp
7. Voilaa! You have successfully installed a new GBWhatsApp theme.
What Makes GBWhatsApp Different From Official WhatsApp?
|Unlimited Theme Support||No Theme Support|
|Chat Lock Facility||No Chat Locking|
|Hide Blue Tick, Online Status, etc||Hide Double Tick Only|
|Always Online Mode – Really Cool||No such feature|
|Send up to 90 Images at a time||Send up to 25 Images at a time|
|Change Icon||Only Default Icon support|
|Enhanced and Super Privacy Options||Limited Privacy Features|
Features of GBWhatsApp APK
- Best WhatsApp Mod
- Maximum Privacy settings
- Hide last seen, blue tick, double tick
- Always online and Offline mode
- Send videos of larger size
- Hide Chat
- No Ban
- New Emojis added
- Sent more than 50 images in a go
- Schedule Messages and Images
- Use it for Dual WhatsApp
- Group Name limit: 35 Char
- Recall Sent WhatsApp Messages
- Block Calls
- Mods and Themes
- Change Fonts
- Change Chat Bubble style
- Save Video/Image Status and Stories
- Broadcast with 600+ People
- DND Feature to keep stress free
- Change Notification style
- Clone Status to your ac
- Text Status limit 25+ Char
- Copy messages without copying name and time stamp
How to Install GBWhatsApp on PC
So, If you are one such person using WhatsApp in Computer or Laptop then you might want to run GBWhatsApp in your Computer, The below-given guide will tell you about Installing GBWhatsApp in your Windows or Mac Computer or Laptop.
- Firstly, Download Any Android Emulator or Droid4X
- Download the APK file of GBWhatsApp from the link above
- Now, drag and drop or Double click on the APK file from your PC to install it on your newly installed Android Emulator
- Open Android Emulator and click on the WhatsApp icon from the App Drawer
- Register for a fresh new account or import your existing WhatsApp Account to GBWhatsApp.
- That’s it, we have successfully installed GBWhatsApp on our Computer.
Hope you guys downloaded and Installed GBWhatsApp successfully on your Android Device. This is the easiest ever method to install the latest version of GBWhatsApp in any Android Device. Those who have bored with the Official WhatsApp can easily change their WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp today itself, it’s completely free.
Check: Download and Install WhatsApp Plus – Latest Version [Update]
We will regularly update this article latest version when Available. Be sure to Bookmark or Remember this page for future reference. (Ctrl+D) 🙂
Comment down below, If you face any issue and your thoughts about the new GBWhatsApp. Be sure to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google Plus or anywhere you like.