How To Increase Jio Speed is one of the most asked questions by every Jio User. One of the most faced problems by Reliance Jio 4G users in India is the Slow Speed Issue. Slow Speed is creating discontent among Jio users and is distracting users from accessing the Web in High Speed. Almost 85% of Jio users are facing a Speed problem. Normal speed delivered to an average user is less than that of 400KB/s. Not all users get speed up to 400KB/s, there are users also who do not even get 250KB/s. In this article, I will share some Tweaks to Increase Jio 4G Speed up to 80MB/s*
Most of the Jio users get a speed of around 250-400KB/s, and only very few people are enjoying 5-50MB/s speed. If you are getting an average speed of 250KB/s, Don’t worry after implementing this trick your speed will be increased at least by 200%. As Jio is having a large number of subscribers base, it is not that easy for them to maintain the same speed across the nation, there will be speed variation from place to place according to various Geo-Features.
After implementing the trick mentioned below, Your Jio Internet speed will increase and you can download or stream videos and other files in a Great Speed. Did I receive about 34+ Messages from my visitors, asking How To Increase Reliance Jio Speed? after getting this message over and over again I finally decided to write this article that will help you to Increase your Jio Speed up to 80MB/s. If you are having a Jio Sim and wanted to use it on a 3G or 4G Dongle, then read the guide to use Jio on Dongle.
- Reliance Jio 4G: 5 Tips To Boost Your 4G Internet Speed
- Reliance Jio – 80MB/s Proof
- APN Settings to Increase Jio Speed
- LTE Band Settings to Increase Jio Speed
- Without Any Application
- Best Band Settings
- Change LTE Band For Qualcomm Processor
- For MediaTek Chipset Users
- VPN to Increase Reliance Jio Download Speed
- Increase Jio 4G Speed For Streaming Online
- Rooted Device Method – Increase Jio Data Speed
- Clear Cache To Increase Jio Internet Speed
- Proof – Increase Jio Speed on iPhone
- Frequently Asked Question – FAQ on Increasing Jio Speed
- Bottom Line…
Reliance Jio 4G: 5 Tips To Boost Your 4G Internet Speed
So without wasting any more time, let’s quickly jump into the tutorial and see how to increase Jio Speed. Below I’m sharing multiple methods, so, try each and every method and check which one gives you the high speed and better result.
This is an ultimate collection of more than 8 methods to skyrocket your Jio Mobile Internet Speed. No technical skills are needed, every workaround can be done by yourself in less than 5 minutes and experience the best Internet speed from Jio on your phone.
Reliance Jio – 80MB/s Proof
Below given is a screenshot, taken by me after conducting a Speed Test. Before applying the Trick I used to get up to 3MB/s and After implementing the Trick, Highest ever recorded speed in my location was about 65MB/s.
APN Settings to Increase Jio Speed
Below given are some APN Settings that you can change to Increase Reliance Jio Internet Speed. Every Service Provider will have some APN Settings that enable its users to access the Internet. A misconfigured APN Settings can literally decrease your Internet Speed. So, it is recommended to change the APN Settings to the one given below (High-Speed APN Settings For Reliance Jio). It is no way harmful to your device, In case it drops your Speed, then you can easily restore the Defaults and get back into Old APN Settings.
Go to Settings > More > Network > Access point Names and type the following settings there and save changes.
- Name – IPEE World
- APN – Jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com or Not Set
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Here is the before and after speed difference from Ookla Speed Test App for Android. You can see a marginally high Download speed in the second screenshot after applying the above mentioned Access Point Name Settings.
LTE Band Settings to Increase Jio Speed
Changing the LTE Band setting of your Device can also boost your Reliance Jio 4G Internet speed to a great extent. If your device is of MediaTek processor or Qualcomm chipset based, you can apply this trick and increase Jio speed.
Without Any Application
- Open Call Dialer and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Choose Phone Information Option
- Select “Set preferred network type”
- Select LTE Only
Best Band Settings
Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
Change LTE Band For Qualcomm Processor
- Download Shortcut Master Lite App from the Google Play Store.
- Install and Open the App.
- Open the Menu from the Dashboard.
- Click on Secret Code Explorer.
- From the codes appeared press 0(Zero).
- Select Band LTE from the service mode screen.
- Select the LTE Band as “LTE_40”
- Restart your Phone and see the magic.
For MediaTek Chipset Users
- Download MTK Engineering Mode App from the Google Play Store.
- Open the App and Change the LTE Band Setting to 40 with 2300 MHz.
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Restart your Phone and see the changes.
VPN to Increase Reliance Jio Download Speed
- Firstly, Download Snap VPN App from the Google Play Store.(You can try any other VPN App like RocketVPN, etc. as well)
- Now Open Snap VPN App
- Connect to any Server (Connect to any Indian Server if available, or connect to anyone that is available and has Full Signal strength)
- Now Open any Web Browser (UC Browser works fine) and try to download anything.
- You will surely get High Speed for downloading the File. (Try to download the file in UC Browser because it works fine than any other browser.)
Increase Jio 4G Speed For Streaming Online
- Firstly, Download Speed Meter Lite App from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Mobile Network to “Band 40“(Very Important).
- Install the JioTV App from Play Store – Open “RIL AGM” Channel and Set Quality to High.
- Now keep checking the Speed of the Meter and Note it down.
- After applying this trick, it will give you High Speed while watching or Streaming Videos online through any App like JioTV, Hotstar, etc.
Rooted Device Method – Increase Jio Data Speed
If you are having a Rooted Android Device with you then this method is just for you. The Below mentioned app lets us optimize our Internet Speed to the maximum and enjoy High-Speed Internet without any hassle. If your device is not Rooted then try any other steps mentioned above or below. And again, If you like to Root your Android Device, then follow our 10 Minutes Guide: How To Root Android Without Computer PC In 1 Minute
- Firstly, Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer App in your Phone.
- Install and Open the App.
- Select Network speed mode and choose 12/28/7.
- Finally, click on the Apply Tweak button.
Restart your Phone and see the difference in the Speed.
Clear Cache To Increase Jio Internet Speed
You all know that by clearing Cache on our device, it can increase the performance of our Device. In the same way, it can also increase the Internet Speed by removing unwanted cache and other files from our Device. Follow the instructions mentioned below to get a brief idea about it.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Storage and USB.
- Under Internal Storage, click on Cached Data,
- Click on Clear Cache.
- Press OK, that’s it, we have cleared unwanted cache from our device.
You can also use third-party Apps like Clean Master, etc to Clear Cache, This Apps works really well than the Manual method.
I would recommend you guys to use the app called Clean Master, which is a great App to remove Cache and Speed up any Android Device. Clean Master is having an average user rating of around 4.7/5 by 40,622,210 Reviews and 500 Million+ Downloads on the Google Play Store alone.
Proof – Increase Jio Speed on iPhone
I also tried some of the trick mentioned in this article on my Brother’s iPhone and guess what, it worked fine. On my brother’s iPhone, I was getting a speed of about 45MB/s.
Frequently Asked Question – FAQ on Increasing Jio Speed
- Can we increase Jio Speed?
Yes, you can. Sometimes misconfigured network settings and PAN won’t give you the maximum speed possible. In this situation, we can use the different tactics mentioned above to et high speed in our Jio network without moving anywhere. Next time onwards, if you face this problem of slow speed in the Jio network then be sure to check this article and fix the issue.
- How can I increase the speed of my Jio phone?
If you are having a feature phone from Jio, JioPhone, then you can increase the Internet Speed on this device, too. We can change APN settings in JioPhone easily. So, all you have to do is just head over to APN settings from JioPhone and then type the settings given in method 1 and BOOM you are all good to go.
- How can I increase Jio speed in roaming?
It doesn’t matter if you are currently somewhere in the roaming range. If you apply all these methods properly then you can easily increase Jio internet speed.
- How can I speed up my Jio Internet on my iPhone?
90% of the methods mentioned in this article will work for iPhone users, too. So, if you are already having an iPhone device then don’t worry, you can also surely Increase Jio Internet data speed with the steps mentioned above.
So, Guys, these were some of the best working methods to Increase Reliance Jio Internet Speed at least by 200%. I have managed to share more than 5 different methods to increase jio speed. If you are one among Jio Users who get throttling Internet speed, then I suggest you try the Methods mentioned above and see the magic. I hope that the above-mentioned tricks worked for you and increased your Jio Internet Speed. These are simple tricks that can be applied by any smartphone users, No technical skills required. Now do share this post on your favorite Social Media and let your friends know about this Hidden secret tips to Increase Reliance Jio 4G Internet Speed. Do Comment down Below if you face any problem and also be sure to share your Internet Speed down below in the comment section.
And Again No Technical Skill Needed to Increase Jio 4G Speed.