KineMaster for PC is a great Video Editing Software for both beginners and pro-level users. If you are into video content creation then KineMaster will be a good choice. KineMaster doesn’t have a dedicated Windows version, It is exclusively available for Android and iOS only. But with the help of an emulator, we can run the same KineMaster video editing app on our PC and export the final output to our PC itself.
Whether you are just getting started with video editing or you are a pro-level video editor, KineMaster will work for you. Your creativity is your limit. Kinemaster for PC is really flexible and you can edit the videos the way you want it to be like. You can do basic video trimming, Duration adjustments, Joining clips and advanced Color grading, transition, animations, and VFX. You can install the same Kinemaster that is available for Android in your Windows PC with the help of an Emulator and start editing right away.
As I mentioned earlier, Kinemaster does not have a standalone version for Windows or any other computer platform. We are going to use the exact same Android version of Kinemaster in our PC and you can edit videos on a bigger screen with faster processing power. Rendering, Processing and Exporting the video will be done in a jiffy. Timeline based video editing makes it extremely easy for us to edit videos, too.
KineMaster for PC
KineMaster is one of the best and beginner-friendly video editor software for Android. As it is is very flexible and easy to use, people want the same software on their PC. But as of now the developers of the company haven’t made it available for Windows. But with Android Emulators things can be done pretty quickly and get it installed in your PC in minutes.
KineMaster for PC Features
KineMaster is a feature-loaded video editing software and that’s why everyone wants to use the same in their PC. Here are some highlighted features of Kinemaster for PC that makes it different from their competition,
- Timeline based video editing layout
- Multi-layer support for Video, Audio, Image, Text, VFX, Graphics, etc
- Easy to use User Interface
- Works really well on low spec machines and devices
- Built-in Templates and Transitions
- Animation and VFX Controls
- Perfect bet for beginners who are just getting started with Video Content Creation and Editing
- Less exporting time
- Lag-Free and instant real-time video preview
- Color Grading options including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Vibrance, Curves, Levels, Midtones, etc.
Download KineMaster for Windows PC
You can follow the step by step guide to get KineMaster installed in your Windows 10/8/7 PC easily. As part of the method, you are required to download Android Emulator on your PC.
Step 1: Go to the Best Android Emulators for Windows page and select and Android Emulator of your choice. You have multiple options like Bluestacks, MEmu, Nox App Player, Droix4X and so on. You can select any one of them that you like the most. I will prefer using Bluestacks, MEmu or Nox App Player.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the Android Emulator of your choice, next is to install it and launch it.
Step 3: Almost all Emulators come with Google Play Store installed by default. So all you have to do is just open Play Store on your Emulator and search for KineMaster (You will be asked to sign in to your Google account to access Play services and install apps. So just use your Email ID and Password to login to Play Store)
Step 4: Install KineMaster from the download page. The app is really lightweight, 78MB in size.
Step 5: Once the installation is done, simply click on the Open button and it will launch KineMaster. You can now start editing your Video, Add transitions, Graphics & Animations, etc
This is how we install KM App on our Windows PC to edit videos. It is really simple and free to edit videos with KineMaster. If you are about to go with a dedicated Windows Video Editing software then you will be required to purchase premium license. NO free software for editing videos will work as better as Kinemaster for sure.
Why use KM App on PC?
There are multiple reasons why you need to install Kinemaster on PC, and here are a few of them
- Bigger Screen – it will be really hard for us to edit videos on the small smartphone screen. Especially if you are dealing with a longer video then working on the timeline will be a headache. So it is always better to use it on a PC so that you can edit it flawlessly.
- Faster Processing – Your PC processor will be way faster than the smartphone processor, so you can edit, render and export videos seamlessly fast if you use it on PC.
- Use of Keyboard & Mouse – You can use Keyboard and Mouse to edit videos if you use it on PC. It will make your workflow even faster and easy.
- The overall combination of both the Keyboard & Mouse + Bigger monitor display gives a seamless experience of editing videos with KineMaster.
KineMaster Pro Version for Windows PC
KineMaster also comes with an optional pro version which gives you much more control over the overall editing of videos. If you have a little bit amount of money to spend then I will strongly suggest you purchase the Pro version of KM app. If you are someone who is really in need of the Pro version of KineMaster but don’t have enough money to purchase it then you can use the KineMaster Pro Mod app to access the pro features and get all features for free. Once you have enough money to buy the premium license then go ahead and purchase the same.
KineMaster for PC Alternatives
For some reason, if you are not able to use KineMaster on your PC then you can try some alternative Video Editors for PC.
- Filmora – This is a famous video editing software from the company Wondershare. You can use Wondershare Filmora to edit videos, add transitions, animations, and basic color adjustments. It has both Free as well as paid options in offer
- PowerDirector – It is another video editing Android app that is available for Windows. You can easily download it on your Android Emulator via Play Store by searching for Powerdirector.
KineMaster for PC is definitely a great choice for both Beginner as well as pro-level Video editors out there. Using KM on PC makes the overall editing workflow easier and flexible. Especially when working on the timeline, it is a must that we need a bigger screen to effectively ass new layers, contents, etc and works with them. Android Emulators with Google Play Store pre-installed are recommended for this purpose as you are not required to download the KineMaster app from any third party websites later.