Do you want to call your friends, relatives, colleagues or pretty much anyone with Private Numbers? If yes, in this article you will find how you can anyone with a Private number for free. No matter which part of the world is he/she, this methods works with all countries and Mobile Numbers out there. Follow any one of the many methods mentioned right below in the article.
Just in case you don’t know what a Private Number is all about, let me briefly outline what it is. Did you ever got a call from some random Number and your Phone is showing it as “Private Number”. Now, you go and check your Contacts to see if there is any number saved with the name Private Number and then you realize there’s nothing as such. In simple words, you can call anyone with this method. Basically, What happens is that you call someone with the trick mentioned below and the receiver will see the name of Caller as “Private Number”, meaning that they won’t be able to find who you are or anything about you in general.
Private Number is all about privacy. This Private Number trick can be used to Anonymously call anyone or even to prank and make fun of your friends. If you ever receive a call from Private Number, then they may be your friends who’re trying to prank you or even some sort of scam business persons. Now, that being set, let’s get started. Recently, I have also shared a trick to Create US Number WhatsApp account for free.
Make Private Number Phone Calls to anyone
I will share a couple of working methods to do Private Number Phone calls to anyone. You can follow any one of the method that you think is easy. As per me, the first method will be much more easier as it only requires a download and registration process. If you don’t want to download anything then you follow the second method in the article.
Private Number Call App for Android and iOS
There are tons of application that let us to do private number calls. Here is one among them. Follow the step by step guide to get things done.
- First of all, Download the App called Talk360 from the Google Play Store. If you are using an iOS device then i will leave link to the App Store as well.
- Once downloaded, open the App. Now, you will be prompted to create a new account at Talk360. For this, you have two options, the first one is to use your own Mobile Number for registration or you can use a Fake US Number for registration on Talk360. You can follow whichever is convinient for you. I will be using a US Number to get things done. Have a look at the top performing free Call Apps.
- Go to the Play Store and Download the App called “TextNow”
- Create a fresh new account on TextNow.
- Open TextNow and click on the Sign up button
- It will show a list of US Mobile Numbers from which you can select one and tap on Continue
- Now, type in the Email and Password and then tap on Complete Registration button.
- You have successfully created a US Number for Free
- Swipe from the left and click on the US Number and it will automatically copy the new US number to the Clipboard
- Go back and Open Talk360 App.
- On the Homepage, tap on Register
- Select a currency, just choose it as Dollars
- Now, change the Country code to +1 and type in the US Number that we just copied(without () and – )
- Click on Yes,
- Now, 4 digit activation code will be sent to your TextNow account. Open the app and note down the OTP.
- Go back to Talk360 App and Enter the OTP to complete registration process.
- Click on Continue
- Once you are on the dashboard of Talk360 App, Go the Menu from the Bottom Right options,
Tap on “Your Account”
- Under Account info, Select Mobile Number as Anonymous.
- Open Dialer and call any person and it will show as Private Number or a 4 Digit Number.
This is how we make Private Number Phone Call with the help of some cool apps available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for iOS.
Use Prefix to Call Unknown
The first method requires you to download an app to get the trick working. But, in this method we are not required to do anything of that sort. All you want to do is just add a prefix before the number depending on the country. This trick does not applies to all countries. If your country does not support this method then you should move and stick on to the first method itself.
- North America – *67 or #31#
- Germany: *31# or #31#
- Australia: #31#
- Japan: 184
- Australia: try 1831 or #31#
- United Kingdom and Ireland: 141
- Hong Kong prefix: 133
- South Africa: you need to use the prefix *31*
- New Zealand: 0197
Select the country from the above list.
Open Dialer, type in the appropriate Block code of the country and then type the receiver’s mobile number
Tap on the Call button and you are all good to go.
At receiver’s end, it will appear as “Unknown” or “Private Number” calling.
These are the two different methods you can use to Call anyone with a Private Number tag. The best part is that, it will appear as “Private Number” on the receiver’s phone, which is cool, right? We have mentioned two methods up in the article. You can go with the one that you think is best. The first one just needs you to download an app and get the job done. Or you can even go with the second option, where you are required to use some numbers and prefix. Be sure to comment down below, if you have any doubt.