Undoubtedly, WhatsApp is the most installed Messenger App. It is having more than 1 Billion Installs on the Google Play Store alone excluding the iPhone users. WhatsApp team members are working really hard to bring essential and useful features to the app. At the time of its launch, WhatsApp was not having the features called Status/Stories, but now it has. More and more new features are being introduced by them every single day.
But one feature that almost all WhatsApp users expect to come to live with the app, is not live yet. We are still not able to Message other WhatsApp members without adding them as our contact. Only if we add any people to our phone contacts, we can message them. But, there are a lot of situations where we actually don’t want to save the number of a particular person, but wanted to send a one time message. What will you do at this time? Well, that’s exactly why you are on this page/ Read to find more.
In most cases, we don’t want to save the mobile number of Electrician, Delivery Man or Plumber, but may want to send them a message. This trick comes really handy in those situations. Well, Let’s find How?..
In case if you unknowingly send a message to a wrong person, then now you can easily recall it back. That means you can Delete Sent WhatsApp Messages. This is a new feature in the updated WhatsApp app.
Update: iPhone users can now follow the second method to do get the job done. Apple App Store doesn’t have any dedicated app to do this function. Instead, you can use the new link option.
Why Send Messages without adding a contact?
There may be multiple reasons why you want to send messages to someone without adding them as a contact to your device. In my case, I met a Fibrenet connection issue and I was asked by my Service Provider to send a screenshot to an operator at their team. So, I sent him a message and I have no use with this number anymore. Similar will be your case. You will b required to send a message for short or temporary purpose and it is really painful task to save the number and after that send the message. It all takes a lot of time. Things will be made much simpler with the methods that I cam about to mention in the article below.
Send WhatsApp Messages without Adding Contact
Follow the step by step instructions mentioned below to get the job done.[mks_icon icon=”fa-star” color=”#dd3333″ type=”fa”] If you are an iPhone user, then you have no luck. This trick is exclusively for Android devices only. As of now, iPhone users have nothing to do with it. No Third-Party apps are available on the App Store to do this. Let’s see if WhatsApp is going to introduce this feature in the official version.
- First of all, we need an app to do this task. So, download the App called Click2Chat from the link mentioned below. It’s available in the Google Play Store. Links are from Play Store.
- Install the App and Open it up.
- You will see a field to enter the WhatsApp Mobile Number and to change the country code. Type in the Mobile Number and Country code in the field provided. In the message field, type the message that you wanted to send to them.
- Once you have done everything, tap on the “Send now” button to send the message.
- You can also schedule the message at a specific time. For that, you are required to tap the option called “Send Later”
- Now, you have successfully sent messages to a WhatsApp number which is not on your Phone Contacts.
- Open WhatsApp, and you will see that number in your Chats, Next, onwards you can simply message them directly from the WhatsApp app itself. No need to open the Click2Chat app and do it again. Once, you have done adding the number through Click2Chat, next time onwards you can directly message that number from WhatsApp itself.
Read: GBWhatsApp Mod
Here, I am updating the article with the second trick to send Messages to any WhatsApp account without saving the number. This method does not require you to install any app. So, let’s get started.
- Open up WhatsApp and send the below-given URL with provided editings to anyone. (You can send this to anyone, in a way that you are able to click on it yourself. ) The easiest way will be to create a group by adding anyone, then remove him/her. Now share this URL with that Group which you are alone in.
- In the above-given code, replace XX with the country code of the mobile number you want to send the SMS and replace 0000000000 with the Mobile Number.
- Now, share it with the group we created earlier
- After that, Simply tap on the URL that you send just now.
- Now, It will ask you which application should open this lin, simply select WhatsApp from the list.
- Voilaa! Now, you are in that chat without adding any contact.
- Send any message of your choice.
Now you successfully sent a WhatsApp Message to a person without adding his/her contact in your phone. Without this trick, you will be required to first save his/her number and after that send the message. I personally felt that using the 2nd method is the best option because we are not required to use any third-party application to get the job done.
So, this is exactly how you can send messages to any WhatsApp number without adding them to your Phonebook or Contacts. In order to do this, you are required to install and a third-party app called Click2Chat. This app is free on the Google Play Store. Just install the App and follow the instructions, that’s it.
Hope this trick worked for you, If you wanted to share anything or have any doubt, feel free to comment down below, We will catch you at the soonest. Also be sure to share this article with your friends and let them know about this trick, too.