Recently, I share an article about using Shareit for PC. In this article, we will check Xender APP for PC or How to use Xender in PC. Xender is a similar software or app exactly like Shareit. Functions of both the App are quite pretty much similar. Shareit has an Official version for Windows and Mac. But, Xender is not having a PC Version right now (Maybe in the near future). Xender is officially available for Android, iOS and Windows Smartphones. Xender uses Wifi as a medium to share or transfer any files. All modern laptops are having Wifi connectivity, But, when it comes to sharing files wirelessly over Wifi, it’s quite a big problem.
As always, Devices should be connected to same Wifi Network. If you have Wifi on your Router, then Connect your Smartphone to it or create a Wifi Hotspot in your Windows PC. If your laptop or PC is not having the ability to create a Wifi hotspot and only has the ability to Connect to any Network, then don’t worry. Xender App in a smartphone can create temporary Hotspot connection, You can connect your PC/Laptop to the network created by Xender and then transfer files within it. It’s no way a tough task.
Update – I have added methods to use Xender in Mac or Xender for Mac as well. Go to Method Number 3
Below, I will be sharing Two different unique methods to use Xender in PC or laptop, Mac. One method is by using the Xender App and the other one is without any help of Software or App. You can choose whether to use what method. Anyway, both method will work fine and Transfer Speed in both the method will be pretty similar. So, let’s get into it and see Xender for PC.
Xender For PC – Mac
Follow the step by step guide below, to use Xender for PC and transfer files from Smartphone to PC/Mac and vice versa.
Xender for PC Android Method
I already mentioned that there is no Official Version of Xender for PC or Mac. So we are going to use the same Android App itself in our PC. Feeling Amazed?
- Firstly, Download any Android Emulator from the List mentioned below. We will need an Android Emulator for the method one in this guide. You can use any Android Emulator of your wish. Go to the page below and download any Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Remix OS Player.
or Download any Top Android Emulator
2. Install it on your PC or Laptop. Follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the Android Emulator you installed
For example, I am using the Nox App Player Android Emulator. Because It is one of the top Android Emulator And the ever best that I have used. (I recommend you the same)
3. Now, you have your Android Emulator set. Now, Download the Xender App APK file from the link below.
4. Install it by double-clicking it. It will be installed on your Android Emulator that you installed earlier. You can see the Icon of Xender on the Home screen of the Emulator.
You can download the Latest version of Xender from the Google Play Store to your Android Emulator. Just Open Google Play Store in your Emulator > Type Xender in the Search box > Click on the Xender File Sharing App > Tap on the Install Button and wait for it to complete the download process. Any method is fine.
5. Now, Open Center App from the App Drawer in the Android Emulator.
6. Tap on the Receive or Send button and connect both the device.
Now start sharing any file you like. You can send or receive any file from your Smartphone to PC/laptop or PC/Laptop to Smartphone.
Now, moving on to the second method.
Xender on PC without Downloading Any App
This is the second method. In this method, you are not required to download anything on your PC. All you want is a Web Browser. NO INTERNET REQUIRED
Downloading an Android Emulator, then installing Xender in it and transferring files will take a lot of time for no reason. So, this method is the most simple method. You are not required to download anything in order to use Xender in this method.
- Make sure that your Mobile device and PC/Laptop/Mac is connected to the Same Wifi network. This trick will only work if this is configured properly.
- Open Xender App on your Smartphone.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen (Swipe from Left
- Tap on Connect To PC option.
- Note down the IP Address or the URL Mentioned on the screen
- Open any Web Browser on your PC/Laptop or Mac
- Type this URL or IP Address in the address bar and hit enter.
- Now, you will see a QR Code on the Screen
- Click on the Scan Button in the Xender App on Mobile.
- Now, Scan the QR Code on the PC with the Xender Mobile App.
- Voila! Both your smartphone and PC/Laptop/Mac will get connected. Now you can share any file you like from Smartphone to PC or vice versa.
Xender For Mac
We are again using the Same Android Emulator Trick this time for Mac devices. Follow the step by step instructions.
- Download an Android Emulator for Mac from the Link below.
- Install it.
- Open Google Play Store (Will be pre-installed)
- Type Xender
- Install the Xender App
- Now follow the rest of the tutorial in step 1.
So, this is how we install Xender on our PC/Laptop/Mac and MacBook devices. Currently, Xeder is not having a PC or Mac version. So, these are the only methods we can use right now. Maybe they will release a PC/Mac version soon like what Shareit did. So, things will get easier. Let me know in the comments section if you are waiting for the Xender for PC Edition.
Hope these methods mentioned in the article helped you in connecting your PC/Mac with your Smartphone to transfer files. If you have any doubt or anything to clear, Be sure to comment down below. Share it on Facebook, or any other Social Media you Like.