We all know Spotify is one of the best, if not the best, music players out there. It has quite a lot of valuable features, and among those, one of the best is to check your stats on Spotify. Spotify wrapped when December rolls in; the stats can be seen, but why wait till then? If you don’t want to wait, then here is how to see your stats on Spotify.
How To See Your Stats on Spotify
Checking your stats on Spotify can be done through various methods, and those have been listed below.
Check Stats on PC
Here are the steps that are needed to be followed to check stats on Spotify on PC. To go through with this step, you need to open either the app’s web version or the desktop app.
- Open and log in to your Spotify account.
- Click on your Username and select Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down a bit, and you find See All. Click on it.
And there you will find all the songs that you have been listening to all this time.
Spotify wrapped is a yearly playlist compiled by Spotify of all the songs you have obsessed with over the last year. This is different for every profile, and here is how you can check it.
- Click Here, and this will take your Spotify Wrapped playlist.
- After that, click on “Your Top Songs” and find the top 100 songs you’ve been listening to.
After clicking on the link, you might need to log in to your Spotify account if you are already not logged in.
Check Spotify Stats on Smartphone
The Spotify mobile app doesn’t show you the top artists and tracks, but it shows you all the recently played artists. Follow the steps below to check that.
- Open the App and Tap on the gear button to open the settings.
- Scroll down and find “Recently Played Artists.” and enable it.
- Now, find your way to the account option at the top and tap on it.
- After that, you will be able to see the “Recently Played” section.
- Below that, you will find the “See All” button. Tap on it to check the list.
This method can be used only on Android devices, and for iOS devices, you will find the Recently Played section right on the home page itself. If you are having trouble playing music on Spotify then you need to check 5 Ways To Fix Spotify Can’t Play This Right Now.
Use Stats for Spotify
Stats For Spotify is a website that has been made explicitly for tracking all the songs people listen to on Spotify, and it’s safe to use. Here is how you can use it.
- Click Here to visit the website and log in with your Spotify credentials.
- You will be able to see three options Top Tracks, Top Artist, and Top Genres. Click on the one that you want to view.
And here is how you can use Spotify Web Player Now Works On Safari Browser.
Check Spotify Stats with Stats.fm
Much like Stats for Spotify, Stats.fm is another website that you can use to check the stats of your Spotify account. Here is how you can use it.
- Type Stats.fm on your browser and log in with your Spotify account.
- On the app’s homepage, you will find Last Played Song on Spotify.
- To check the total tracks and minutes streamed, you need to have a premium subscription.
They also have an Android and iOS app, and you can download that on your phone. The process of using the mobile is the same as the web version.
Check Spotify Stats on Volt.fm
Volt.fm is similar to the other apps that have been mentioned before. To use the app, Click Here to visit the website. Select sign in with Spotify and provide the necessary permissions, and that’s it.
Now, you can scroll through the app and find all the details that are necessary to you.
Obscruify is a website that checks your music taste. You can log on to the website of Obscruify with your Spotify account. To check your music taste against others, you can scroll down the page and find a graph that compares your music taster to others. The Obscruify website will also provide you with recommendations that are based on your music taste, and these can be saved as a playlist.
If you want to get a free Spotify subscription then check Now Get Spotify Premium Free for Three Months.
Try “How Bad Is Your Spotify” Test
In 2020, a website was making rounds that was used to test your Spotify music taste, and this one can provide you with Spotify stats. To use it, you can Click Here to visit the website and then click on Find Out.
To use the platform, you need to visit the website and log in with your Spotify account and then answer a few questions that they ask you. Please wait for some time as it will generate an answer which mocks your music taste.
Checking your stats on Spotify provides you with all the clarity that you need to start listening to new music. We all have music tracks that we absolutely love, but exploring new music is always necessary.
If you have any queries, do leave them below. We hope this was helpful!