Online Android Emulator can also be called as simplified Android Emulator. If we are about to Install an Android Emulator then we need to Download them, Install it and then use. But, with the help of Online Android Emulator, you can run almost all Android Apps in your Web Browser itself. It works with all major Web Browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc. No need to download any file in order to use Online Android Emulator, all you want to do is simply visit the website mentioned below and follow the instructions mentioned.
Recently, We shared the list of Top 15+ Android Emulators to Run Android Apps. You can use these Android Emulators either. While using online Android Emulator, the data stored will be deleted everytime you close the website. So, it is temporary. All data stored will be vanished after you exit every time.
If you are serious and want to store all your data, then I will recommend you to use Android Emulators for PC like Bluestacks, Nox App Player, etc. If you don’t want any data for the future purpose, then these Online Android Emulators will really help you. All you want to do is just decide the App which you want to try and just head over to the website mentioned below.
So, let get into the article and see How to use Online Android Emulator to use any kind of Android Application is just a Webs Browser. You can have any OS, No matter whether it is macOS, Windows, etc it works with all.
Table of Contents
Online Android Emulator – To Use Android Apps in Web Browser
As I mentioned earlier, this process is completely Free. We are using a site called Manymo for this tutorial. I will be also sharing Similar Sites to Manymo as well. If Manymo doesn’t get right it for you then you can use its alternatives.
What you will need:
- As it is an Online Android Emulator, you need Working Internet to use it, If you want to use them Offline then you should consider using Offline Android Emulators,
- APK file of the Android App which you want to use.
- A Web Browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.
- Any Operating System is fine.
So, that’s it. Let’s get started…
How To Use Android Apps On Web Browser
Follow the Instructions mentioned below to install and use Android Apps in Web Browser online.
- Firstly, Download the APK file of the Application you want to try. You can follow this guide to know How To Download Apps (APK) from Google Play Store to Computer/Laptop
2. Download and keep the particular App, we will need them in the later steps.
3. Head over to Manymo.com on any Web Browser.
4. Once you are on the Homepage of the site, Click on the SIGN UP TO LAUNCH YOUR APP NOW to register on the site.
5. Enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Password to register a fresh new account.
6. Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to the particular Email.
Now your account is verified and activated,
7. Now select the resolution of the Android Emulator you want. You can select from a wide variety of screen resolutions and click on the Launch button.
8. Now, they will ask you to upload the.APK file of the particular App you want to try.
In my case, I am using WhatsApp.
9. Click on the Upload button.
10. Now the Online Android Emulator will open.
An Android Smartphone screen will appear in your Browser, you can use your Mouse to move around the screen. The Android Emulator will open with App launched.
Now, For example, if you want to Install WhatsApp on this Online Android Emulator, just follow the step given below
Install WhatsApp on Web Browser
- Go to WhatsApp.com/download and download the latest updated version of WhatsApp | You can download GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus either.
- Now, you have the APK file of WhatsApp, right?
- Go to Manymo.com
- Login to your Account
- Click on an Android Emulator for Desired Resolution.
- Upload the APK file of the app.
- Now an Android Emulator for desired resolution will be launched.
- Enter your Mobile Number, click next.
- Verify the Mobile Number by OTP – One Time Password
- Enter a Name
- Provide a Good Looking DP
- Complete the process and you are all set to go.
That’s it, you have successfully installed WhatsApp on your Web Browser, you can use any Web Browser for this purpose, but be sure to update it to the latest version. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are highly recommended to avoid a crash issue.
Manymo.com comes with both Paid as well as Free plan. You can either choose a Free Plan or a Paid plan. Free Plan will be much enough for y if you are just using it for fun. Installed, if you are an enterprise or App Developer who creates and modify Android Apps, a Paid plan will be good for you.
Features of Manymo:
- Online Android Emulator
- No Downloads
- No Installations
- Both Paid as well as Free Plan
- Free Plan will be quite enough for normal users
- Enterprise and Developer plan available.
Alternatives to Manymo
Now, let’s see some of the best Alternatives to Manymo.com. There may be a lot of situation where Manymo.com doesn’t work for leaves offline without any prior notice. If you find yourself in a situation like that where Manymo isn’t working, you can give a shot to any of them Manymo.com Alternatives mentioned just below. All of them half or fully does exactly the same job as what Manymo do.
And again all the Manymo.com Alternatives mentioned right below are 100% Free. That means that you are not required to pay anything in order to use their service. To use below given Alternatives, All you want to do is go to any site mentioned below and Create a New Account > Verify the new account by clicking on the Verification link sent to your registered email > Download the APK file of any Application you want to try in Web Browser after that Just upload the same APK file to any of the site mentioned below. Now, you are all good to go. You will see a Screen appears with the respective Application opened in your Web Browser.
All these alternatives are completely free and safe.
Now you have successfully opened an Android Apon on our computer/laptop with the help of a Web browser. Above mentioned websites are really great for running Android App right in our Web Browser. If you want to run Android App on your Computer or Laptop, you have two choices to go with. The first one is by using any of the Online Android Emulator mentioned above in the article and the second one is through using the Android Emulators of PC.
If you want to keep all your data safe and secure right on your computer then the second option is the one that you should go with. Offline Android Emulators are basically a software that creates and Android like an ecosystem on our computer to run any Android App including high FPS Games. So, be sure to check them as well.
These were some of the best and top 8 online android emulator to run any android application on any Windows laptop or computer. It doesn’t matter if you have any version of Windows. It works well with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1/7 and XP. andy android emulator is one of the top-performing android emulators of all time.
So, this is how you can install almost any Android Apps on a Web Browser. Online Android Emulator really makes things simple and handy. You are not required to Download or Install any kind of files for using Online Android Emulator. The website mentioned above is 100% Free. Alongside, it comes with the paid plan as well. If you don’t like Manymo, then you can try any alternatives of Manymo mentioned above. If you want to install and try WhatsApp in Web Browser, then I have provided a complete tutorial above
Be sure to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, G+ or anywhere you like. Do comment download below or contact us, if you face any problem or have any doubt.