If you don’t know what Wordle is, then you must have been living under a rock. This game has taken the world by storm and people seem to be very obsessed with it. The game basically is about the user guessing 5-letter words with most vowels for wordle but there is a catch, they have limited attempts (less than 6). It was made back in 2013 but has been lying around since then until lockdown and by the beginning of 2022, it became very popular.
This was due to the fact that each day a new puzzle is added to the game and users try to guess the word with 6 attempts, the less the better! But there are a few rules too that you need to follow to win the game.
5 Letter Words with Most Vowels for Wordle
Before we head to that, let’s discuss the rules of Wordle. It’s a simple game and doesn’t have many rules but here are some of them.
- The Word of the day needs to be guessed within Six attempts or less.
- All the words that you enter in the word list must be there already.
- Green is the color for a correct letter.
- Yellow is the color for the correct letter but in the wrong place.
- Gray is the color for wrong letters.
- Wordle answers are never plural.
- All letters can be used multiple times
And that is it. If you have solved a wordle then you can share it on Twitter or any other social media. So, if you are looking for 5 letter words with most vowels for Wordle, check below.
Are you wondering what is Nerdle? Read What is Nerdle? Similar to Wordle but with Numbers – How to Play?
List of 5 Letter Words with Most Vowels for Wordle
Here is the list of words that you can use for Wordle.
Now, those words consisted of four vowels. Using them will at least help you lock one vowel. There are other words too that have lesser vowels and some are repeated too. Check the list below of 5 letter words with four or fewer vowels.
Those are some of the words that we found out. But you might have noticed most words mentioned here are centered around vowels. So why are vowels so important in Wordle?
Vowels are necessary because they have been said to produce favorable outcomes but that doesn’t mean that adding more vowels would help you in winning in 2-3 moves. Words with popper nouns are accepted as guesses and are useful in the elimination process. But the best word choices are those that have a good balance of vowels and consonants.
Do you want to play Wordle with friends? Read How to Play Wordle Multiplayer with Friends!
How To Win at Wordle?
Winning at wordle is all bout how you play it but here are a few tips that we hope would help you in winning the game.
- Choosing words like STARE, etc would be the right choice because most word in the English Language consists of a, i, e, t, s, h, r, o, and n letters. The best step is to choose a word that has at least two vowels and combine as many wordle letters as you want. Starting with STARE would do you good as it has two vowels, A and E, and most words start with S in the wordle.
- After you enter the STARE or the word of your choice, you will be aware of all the letters that are correct. Using the correct letters think of another word but make sure that there are no repetitive letters. Having non-repetitive letters is the best approach it provides you with the chance of finding the other letters in the word. Don’t use letters like K, H, J, Q, X, Z, etc as they are pretty uncommon, instead use letters such as R, T, E, I, etc as they are more common.
- Now, think of another word using the letters that have been marked green and yellow. Also, make sure to remember that the position of the green letters won’t change and the yellow letters can change places. There will only be a few words that can fit the parameters after the third step.
As you can see in the images provided above. There are only a few words that can fit after you have already found 3 out of the 5 words.
Wordle resets every day at midnight and this provides you quite a lot of time to solve it. Take your time in thinking of the next word, it could be very frustrating but patience is the key here. If you want you can even look up the word but that would kill the fun of the game. Try solving it on your own as that is how games are meant to played. We hope this has been of help to you.