MX Player undoubtedly is one of the best media players with which we can play any Video or Audio of all kind. In fact, MX Player is the most downloaded Media Player app for Android, A lot of people are looking for the working M X Player for PC, Now, do you want to install MX Player on your laptop or pc running any version of Windows including Windows 10/8, etc? Then this article is just for you. You will find working methods to install and use MX Player for Windows and MX Player for PC running any version of windows.
We all download various kind of Videos to our Computer for playing it offline. So, of course, we will need a Video Player to play the video. VLC Media Player, KM Player, etc are few example of best Media and Audio players for Windows. Yes, MX Player is an app developed for Android Devices including Smartphone and Tablet. But there are some features that keep prompting us to install it on our PC. Again, to transfer files from Laptop to Smartphone and vice versa Xender comes really handy to get your hob done via WiFi. This article helpes you to download Hotstar app for Windows.
MX Player has got some amazing features that you guys will really enjoy. For all these reasons combined, we all wanted to install the same app on our Windows Laptop. MX Player is having more than 500 Million + Active installs as per the Google Play Store, this huge number itself tells everything about this app and the average user rating is 4.5/5.
Let’s go through some highlighted features of MX Player For PC:
- Multi-Core Decoding
- Kids Lock
- Tap to Zoom In, out
- Gestures for Subtitles
- SW AND HW Decoders
- Supports all major Subtitle formats including (sub, txt, etc)
- Plays Audios and Videos of almost all Formats with HD Support
- Screen Lock option to avoid accidental actions
- Distraction Free Mode
MX Player For Windows Details:
|File Size||15.61 MB|
|Version for||Windows 10 8 8.1 7 XP|
MX Player Download For PC
Use the download link below to download the latest version of MX Player
Once, you downloaded the file the proceed further…
Download and Install MX Player For PC and Laptop Running Windows 10 8.1 8 7
Follow the step by step instruction mentioned below to install MX Player app on your PC or Laptop. No matter which version of Windows you are having, Whether it be Windows 8, Windows 7, etc, It works fine with any version without any hassle. And this single version of the file is same for all versions.
- Assuming that you already downloaded the MX Player for PC file from the link mentioned above
- Download any Android Emulator of your choice, from the link given below. (Although, I have mentioned more than 15+ different Android Emulators. Bluestacks, Nox App Player seems to be great Android Emulator for Windows. If you are using Mac, then I will also leave links for Android Emulators for Mac.)
3. Once, you downloaded and installed the latest version of any Android Emulator mentioned above, move further
4. Double click on the APK File of MX PLayer that we just downloaded in the earlier step.
5. It will automatically start to install MX Player to PC via Android Emulator, Just wait for the installation process to be completed.
Otherwise, you can also download the latest version of MX Player directly from the Google Play Store as well.
6. Once installed, Open up the Android Emulator
7. In the App Drawer, you can find the shortcut of MX Player.
8. Now, to play any video of your choice, you can either open MX Player and then play the video or just navigate to the video, hit the play button and choose MX Player from the “Open with” option and you are all good to go.
Finally, MX Player for PC is successfully installed on our Windows Laptop/Computer.
This is how we install MX Player for PC or Laptop running any version of Windows. Actually, MX Player is one of the best Media Player available for playing Video and Audio files. Almost all major video formats including MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, etc and Audio Formats like MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, etc can be played using MX Player without any hassle. If you want to watch Live TVs, Movies and Famous TV Series right on your Laptop or PC, the Install Hotstar for PC.
These Android Emulators comes really handy when you wanted to install MX Player for PC or any related Apps. So, Android Emulators are a must have application for any Windows machine.
Next time onwards when you wanted to play a file, just open MX Player and experience the video playback like never before. Hope you guys found this article to install MX Player on your Laptop. If yes, then feel free to share your thoughts on the comment box below and also share this article with your friends and let them know about this trick of installing MX Player, too.